Makeup Class Costs and Schedule
At Terri Tomlinson Makeup Training Academy we offer top level professional training to new and existing makeup artists from our studio in Dallas Texas. Our makeup classes are 5 and 6 days long and 35-40 hours, offering 3 courses for the aspiring professional. We offer an assortment of skill workshops including: airbrushing, bridal and color theory. Please note there is no official certification or licensing in the state of Texas. Workshops are typically 1-2 days and offered throughout the year. Costs and dates are offered below.
Level I Complete Beauty 5-Day
March 5-16, 2018
June 25-29, 2018
October 15-19, 2018
Level 1 Complete Beauty Split Schedule with Photoshoot **New Format
August 14-16 / 22-24, 2018
Level 2 Advanced Makeup
Dates: October 29-November 2, 2018
Level 3 Camera Ready Makeup
Dates: Coming in Fall
Bridal Business and Art Workshop
February 7-8, 2018
July 12-13, 2018
October 3-4, 2018
Hairstyling for the Makeup Artist with Anastasia Stratten
September 12-13, 2018
Highlight & Contour Basics
February 1, 2018
July 11, 2018
Portfolio Build Workshop
July 25-26, 2018
Smoky Eye Methods
May 10, 2018
Details on Costs: Unless otherwise noted costs include kit, supplies, models, and photography fees. Students deposit is included in the cost of the course.
Payment Schedule, Refunds and Cancelations for Intensive Classes:
- You must pay a $200 deposit upon registration to reserve a place in class. Upon registering you will receive an invoice via email for your deposit. This can be paid online and is valid for 10 days. Registrations received without a deposit are voided. (Classes may also be paid in full upon registration.)
- Deposits are refundable up to three weeks before class begins minus a service fee of $25.00.
- Cancelations within 2 weeks of start date qualify for a full refund minus deposit ($200) and a service fee of $75. ($275 total)
- One month from start date, students will receive an invoice for the remaining balance.
- Payment is due in full two weeks prior to start date.
- No refunds will be given once class begins. Missed days may be made up during another session only with specific permission from instructor. Students will have one year to make up any time or class.
Payment Schedule, Refunds and Cancelations for Workshops:
- Payment in full is due in full upon registration
- You may cancel up to 48 hours prior to the workshop and receive a full refund minus a $25 service fee.
- Cancelations within 48 hours of workshop do not qualify for a refund.
- If a workshop has to be cancelled you will receive a full refund.