Level I Complete Beauty Makeup Class
The Level 1 Complete Beauty Makeup Class is for new or beginning makeup artists who wants to build their technical skills, color knowledge, application, and theoretical understanding of makeup. Learn how to create professional makeup on another person regardless of skin tone or face shape. Learn the process of creating a beauty makeup that accentuates the face you are working on, that brings out the individuals best. This class is 5 days long and meets Monday-Friday from 10-6. We also have a 5-day Split which breaks the class up into 2 weeks and adds a 1 day photo shoot. Please see our schedule for dates.
Overview: Level I Complete Beauty Class
- the application of a complete beauty makeup on any skin tone, on any shape face
- color theory, foundation matching
- color correction and concealment
- proper hygiene and sanitation
- brush skills
- the best uses of different makeup products
- prepping and priming the skin
- natural makeup
- what is camera ready
- how to choose colors for eyes, cheeks and lips
- dramatic looks for eyes, cheeks and lips
- how to get started in a career as a freelance or professional makeup artist
What makes this class different?
In this professional makeup artist training course, you’ll be working on models each day. This is a super-intense class with a maximum of 4 students over a 5-day period. We focus on application and technique to create a full beauty makeup on any skin tone. Each day will include business topics as well so that you have an understanding of the industry and how to get started.
Click here for a complete 2017-2018 schedule of Level 1 Makeup Training courses.
For more information on the Level I makeup training course, please call 800.531.5092, or email *protected email*.
*There is no legal certification in the state of Texas.
Please note: All Level I classes are held at The Makeup Training Academy, which is located at 15713 Quorum Drive, in Addison, Texas (which is in the Dallas metro area).